EleCare is a nutritionally complete hypoallergenic, amino acid-based infant formula indicated for the dietary management of severe food allergies, protein maldigestion, malabsorption, short-bowel syndrome, eosinophilic GI disorders, GI-tract impairment, or other conditions in which an amino acid-based diet is required. Use under medical supervision.
• Clinically documented to be hypoallergenic,1 to virtually eliminate the potential for an allergic reaction to the formula in multiple-food-allergic infants.
• Clinically shown to support the growth of exclusively formula-fed infants.2
• 100% free amino acids as nitrogen source.
• DHA and ARA, nutrients that help support brain and eye development.
• 33% of fat blend as medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs), an easily digested and well-absorbed fat source.
• Supported by strict manufacturing standards and ELISA (Enzyme-Linked ImmunoSorbent Assay) testing.
• Does not contain milk protein, soy protein, fructose, galactose, lactose, or gluten.
Warning: Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby's doctor.
• Never use a microwave oven to warm formula. Serious burns can result.
• Not for IV use.
1 Sicherer SH, et al. J Pediatr 2001;138:688-693.
2 Borschel MW, et al. J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 2001;33:393A.
EleCare® (Pack of 6)
- Product Code: EleCare®
- Availability: In Stock